• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

trundler

My first 10k came in 446 days at a rate of 22.4. My last 1785 posts have come in 233 days at a rate of 7.7, which is almost a third of my pre-10k rate.

Yeah, I'm bored again.

Burgey

There's a poll closing in a few minutes mate about upping the entry to 30k.

Don't want to give spoilers of exclusive content but it's set to pass.
As expected, that vote was carried. Wouldn’t have made it owing to the fit and proper person/ no dickheads policy anyway.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
**** how on earth did GIMH get 60,000 posts

what did you do with your life man
**** knows. I am not that prolific these days though if we get any cricket this summer I guess that will change.

I was third on the all time list once but the likes of Jono and Burgey caught me. Guessing spark is up there too without checking

zorax

likes this
You're 5th, behind Richard, Burgey, Jono and marc71178(!!!)

PEWS and Spark the only other two to break 50K

I'm currently 38th.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You're 5th, behind Richard, Burgey, Jono and marc71178(!!!)

PEWS and Spark the only other two to break 50K

I'm currently 38th.
Haha wow I'm 9th.

Pretty amusing given only a fraction of my posts on here been about cricket, and only a fraction of those have been made in good faith (i.e. not trolls).