• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MS Paint Cricket Hybrids

HeathDavisSpeed

This thread will occasionally bring you hybrids of cricketers and non-cricketers brought to you not with the power of genetic engineering, but instead with the power or MSPaint and/or equivalent.

1. Paddy Ashwin

Okay, so I've crossed former British Liberal Democratic party leader Paddy Ashdown now Baron Ashdown of Norton-sub-Hamdon with current Indian Spinner Ravichandran Ashwin

Combined Abilities:

1. Often overlooked or passed over for major honours for inferior, lesser personalities. Ravinder Jadeja, Pragjan Ojha, Charles Kennedy etc.
2. Inability to open eyes wide enough to actually see anything
3. Gets on quite well with any secretaries currently employed
4. Former marine. Don't give him any **** on field.

HeathDavisSpeed

2. Bernard Mathews

In today's instalment, I have crossed former Turkey farmer and Norfolk stalwart Bernard Matthews with Sri Lankan skipper Angelo Mathews.

Combined Abilities

1. Can make incredible things from turkey drumsticks.
2. Has a bootiful sense of timing
3. Is incapable of saying the word "beautiful"
4. Scares the living bejeeeeesus out of turkeys.

Hurricane

Don't get me wrong, I don't disapprove. But I do want some of what you're smoking.
In the 1990s that was a very popular and hip expression until corporate america discovered it and 50 year old bosses started using it. It instantly became uncool and this is my first time hearing the saying since 1998.

HeathDavisSpeed

Thinking of developing a Spudometer, but need 10 players to represent the spuddishness factor.

So far, the only guaranteed players on the Spudometer will be:

Hamish Spudderford
Spudesh Raina

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Hurricane

Thinking of developing a Spudometer, but need 10 players to represent the spuddishness factor.

So far, the only guaranteed players on the Spudometer will be:

Hamish Spudderford
Spudesh Raina

Any suggestions gratefully received.
Perera after giving up 24 runs in an over today.