• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My last hour...

Gnske

yeah but when youre a kid you dont realise the potential that resides in the crotch of every living being

Shri

You've just offended the whole south Indian/filter coffee crowd

You're lucky weldone doesn't post in OT
South Indians don't eat roti often idli/dosa amd coffee is different

I think coffee is not much of a step up from monkey piss but it is a totally different thing

Red_Ink_Squid

I've been helping my 3 year old build a marble run, whilst getting annoyed that he doesn't want to build it the way I want to. I think he's holding me back.

zorax

likes this
Bought a new wok and some Chinese sausages. Excited to cook today. It won't be pretty, but it will be fun and will hopefully taste good.

Burgey

Bought a new wok and some Chinese sausages. Excited to cook today. It won't be pretty, but it will be fun and will hopefully taste good.
So you hate China but buy their sausages. Make up your ****ing mind.