• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NASA-SpaceX Crewed Dragon 2 mission

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
not to mention a boring person with a capital B

'ooooh look at me im so edgy i don't wanna explore the universe because humans did a bad thing'
"all the money and time spent on this could cure world hunger"

imagine thinking world hunger can be solved by just doing a huge uber eats order on NASAs budget

DriveClub

For some reason this sort of thing has become socially acceptable to say, but in a sane world this sort of thing would see the speaker forever marked and tarred as a Bad person with a capital B.
I will use this on my Tinder profile

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
humans have the capacity to rationalize why they should take more resources than they need, which is a bit of an embuggerance
If you give any animal more food, for example, than it needs (and it doesn't need to work for it), it will quickly become fat. It's not exclusive to humans. There's likely very evolutionary reasons for maximizing your resources relative to others.

Teja.

Global Moderator
For some reason this sort of thing has become socially acceptable to say, but in a sane world this sort of thing would see the speaker forever marked and tarred as a Bad person with a capital B.
I hang out with a lot of vegan, climate justicey type of people and I used to think they would say this out of frustration in specific contexts but it's becoming more of an actual sentiment which is scary.

Flem274*

123/5
there's a girl on my fb who made a fb running commentary of her mental health battle with 'climate anxiety'

you get one guess at her ethnicity and social class