• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Double Century?

Simon

WCC Staff
i dunno, 172 off only 149 balls is very impressive, id say there will be players who do a similar job, but that must have been an awssome innings

Rik

broncoman said:
i dunno, 172 off only 149 balls is very impressive, id say there will be players who do a similar job, but that must have been an awssome innings
I agree. To get any more would require an innings like Ali Brown's 268 when every ball went for 4 or 6! Wishart played a superb innings, he's a good batsman if rather inconsistant, but to say that others will automatically do better than he has done is taking a lot away from the fact that he stayed in and still scored at way more than a run a ball!