• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Simon

WCC Staff
i notice im now 2nd in the list of first class runs, only 610 behind Andrew Cloete, can this be confirmed?

Adamc

Those ITC ratings are a bit sus. Why Halsey and Sudeep for that matter are not rated ahead of me for bowling is beyond me. :dry:

Loony BoB

Adamc said:
Those ITC ratings are a bit sus. Why Halsey and Sudeep for that matter are not rated ahead of me for bowling is beyond me. :dry:
What's your full name? Because I can't see any A-name that's ahead of either Popat or Halsey... Halsey (2430), Popat (198), next A-name (I'm thinking AAA Collins is you, too, right) is Collins on 195.

Adamc

Loony BoB said:
What's your full name? Because I can't see any A-name that's ahead of either Popat or Halsey... Halsey (2430), Popat (198), next A-name (I'm thinking AAA Collins is you, too, right) is Collins on 195.
Oh right, I was reading off the 'highest ratings' section, meaning I lost 52 points after my last dud game or two. :(

Loony BoB

You need Excel to view the OD stats, or else that free open source program that Linux users use... I think it's just called Spreadsheet... not sure though. Excel is what it's made for, though.

If you don't have Excel, just let me know what info you're after and I'll get it to you. I'll probably post the full stats in a more easier-to-read format at midseason as well.

EDIT: Up to date stats attached.

Liam, do you want me to keep doing the stats for the Aussie vs. Pakistan finals, or can I be done with the VB series now? Also, I need the info for DP Tucker (eg. "bowler (RHB/RFM)" or something). Shares my initials, that chap. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Loony BoB said:
Liam, do you want me to keep doing the stats for the Aussie vs. Pakistan finals, or can I be done with the VB series now? Also, I need the info for DP Tucker (eg. "bowler (RHB/RFM)" or something). Shares my initials, that chap. :)
You can stop with that stats now, but thanks for reminding me to sim the finals. :)
DP Tucker (RHB/OS) Blue.

Loony BoB

Bowler ratings
1. Timewell
2. Hoy
3. Weber (tied with Bhatia)

Batter ratings
1. Goff
2. Fitzsimmons
3. N Rose

Go Green. :D

Kweek

awesome to be in the list guys!! :D 33 wickets @ 23.48 is very cool to be at...didnt expact a 1st season like that !