• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2014 Asia Cup

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So what's the deal btw, do Pakistan have to bottle it vs. Bangladesh for Afghanistan to have a chance of getting to the final?

Xuhaib

Apart from Aus and NZ I don't see any team looking good for next year's WC every one else have massive holes in their side would be a good unpredictable tourney also rubbish to call death overs a lottery its more lack of skills then anything else which has been India's undoing in the recent time during the final overs.A 30 yr old Zaheer Khan would have been winning India half of the games which they are losing nowdays in the final overs.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

We look in terrible terrible shape for the WC. Glad Rayudu played a good innings, I wasn't convinced with him at all but he played a useful knock yesterday. Mishra also a big plus but dontbknow how he'll go in Aus. Even bigger plus was Kohli's captaincy. Loved the way he went on the attack when we got a foot in the door. Bodes well for the future I guess

also rubbish to call death overs a lottery its more lack of skills then anything else which has been India's undoing in the recent time during the final overs.
FMD none of you read

Last edited:

hendrix

This is as complete as an ODI attack gets.

two aggressive fast bowlers, one of whom is a tall left-armer.

One tight medium pace bowler.

One attacking legspinner.

A couple of tight fingerspinners.

hendrix

I don't mean to exaggerate here but this is exceptional bowling. Attacking and disciplined at the same time.

Xuhaib

1972406_10153971511265221_1720805961_n.jpg
I refuse to believe Afridi is human, the picture on the right was five years back while the other one was from yesterday's game it seems he is ageless.

Last edited:

hendrix

Nabi has just spun 3 deliveries past the outside edge of Sangakkarra and Perera, while having a very good arm ball LBW shout turned down.

And the relentless pressure gets to Perera.

Exceptional bowling.

YorksLanka

very very impressed with the Afghan quicks...so impressive...unlucky for kushal but tbf he gets plenty of luck when he bats so cant complain when it goes against him too...