• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Matteh

Really? I was sure we did away with the whole system. The Order of Australia is the equivilant.
Well anyone from a country where the Queen is head of state can still get them (and i thought she still was or is it Canada that still keeps her as it for no reason?).
Think an Australian would prefer to get anOrder of Australia anyway.

sideshowtim

Banned
I thought Whitlam changed the rules so an Aussie couldn't be knighted anymore.

Anyway he'll always be known as Sir Ricky Ponting to me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Flintoff introduces Mahmood, in a cunning plan to make sure the match doesn't last beyond the lunch break.
Post of this thread. :D

Well done Australia, what a way to go out. Really would like this series on DVD, if just for the excellent Australian batting and bowling performances.

Gottaluvcricket

Warne, McGrath and Langer, thankyou all for many hours of outstounding entertainment, thankyou for the many times you've made me proud to be an Aussie. Well done guys.

Matteh

Easily the worst thread of the 5 Test's this one. Pretty disappointed tbh, especially seeing how good the first few were.
Should tell Nixon that the commentary bot that was active in this thread wasn't any good.