• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Code:
Zac Ritchie
D Dubb-Lynch
Tarick Weber
Zac Gelman
[B]G Sriram[/B]
[B]Greg Thomas[/B]
[B]Mat Mitchell[/B]
Dylan Jellett
[B]Daniel Smith[/B]
Those in bold are the ones checked in so far. I suspect Dylan won't be back. If anyone can help by sending out emails to people like Tarick and Zac, that'd be great. I'll try to get onto Dubbers, Gelman's easy once he's back from road-trippin'.

Last edited:

Matteh

I'll have a word with Tarick next time i see him on MSN.

Perm's easy enough to get hold of around the forums really.

Matteh

Apparently....Tarick's too busy to get on CW atm as he's working 45 hours a week/playing cricket/ploughing his gf. Guess he'll be back active at some point though.

DJellett

Code:
Zac Ritchie
D Dubb-Lynch
Tarick Weber
Zac Gelman
[B]G Sriram[/B]
[B]Greg Thomas[/B]
[B]Mat Mitchell[/B]
Dylan Jellett
[B]Daniel Smith[/B]
Those in bold are the ones checked in so far. I suspect Dylan won't be back. If anyone can help by sending out emails to people like Tarick and Zac, that'd be great. I'll try to get onto Dubbers, Gelman's easy once he's back from road-trippin'.
Yes, sir, I am.

Goughy

Sign in thread for Season 2 Here

United Players Currently signed up

G Sriram
Greg Thomas
Dan Smith
DY Dubb-Lynch
ZJ Ritchie
ZE Gelman
Tarick Weber

Last edited: