• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricket World Cup in Australia, CWLand and New Zealand

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I stand by what I said in the other thread. Haha, and Re: Towns and Hoy - I was definately justified in talking myself down this tournament. :D

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wow, great stuff there by Hoy. But can't forget Pickup's effort!

Markus, Camps, Goff = gun batting at the top there...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Nnanden said:
I stand by what I said in the other thread. Haha, and Re: Towns and Hoy - I was definately justified in talking myself down this tournament. :D
Everyone played a role in the success. No one was a failure by any means.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I never said failure. :p Seriously though Camps, thanks for the kind words, but look at my stats. Even Rose might`ve done a better job. :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nnanden said:
I never said failure. :p Seriously though Camps, thanks for the kind words, but look at my stats. Even Rose might`ve done a better job. :D
You're talking of the man with 6 ODI wickets @ 80.67.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, I realised. But seriously, he is a proven OD campaigner, Watto has always been thereabouts. Compared to the other bowlers, my stats look horrible. Apart from one or two good outings, in reality, I wasn`t good enough.

Majin

dontcloseyoureyes said:
You were unstoppable with the bat though, Patrick.
Indeed, Mighty strike rate, too.

Top notch from Hoy, as always. The man is a star. Well done to everyone, though, played brilliantly.

dinu23

horrible world cup for me personally. I'm still glad my average is greater than pickup's. :D

Robertinho

I don't think it sucks at all, we did well to make the final and were unlucky to lose. Good effort by all.

cbuts

2 solid performances but alot of poor ones. an average of 22 is poor.

haha iddnt even get to play a part in a number of games due to the top dominating.

guess whilst we are all gutted in the long run there are more positives than negatives from it. two finals in a row, shows the world that it wasnt a fluke - though guess now we are the chockers of the world!

cbuts

hope we arent gonna be the new zealand of the final. NZ 4 semis - 4 loses. we are 2 from 2.......