• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWXI tour to Sri Lanka, discussion

masterblaster

I think I have what it takes to dismiss Jayasuriya, Atapattu and Jayawardena ant the likes....

Plus im handy with the bat.

I am the integral part, I am the key......
If you dont have me in either squad, we'll lose, thats a certainty.

:D :D :D :D :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Okay the odi is complete

we win by 35 runs !

Notable Performances : Blewy 121 N.O in 103 balls.. what a crazy mother...... mate you are on fire.. god bless you! I dont know what you did get a new bat or something..

Also Eclipse 73 in 90 balls..

Good work to the whole team cause we have achieved a clean sweep in the ODIS 3-0 ! :D and i hope its a start to something big..
Well we have a week of for rest and i know im going to get on the **** immediately ! My first beer to blewy !
Keep working hard team, party hard but please continue to train yourselves for the upcoming Asian test championships.. Squad will be named soon..

Scorecard

Attachments

Blewy

OOOHHHHH YEAH get that up ya!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well that puts the Average up to 241 for this series, not that im counting...
:P

Still reckon you'll take my spot Bugs??
:D

I must say though, Thanx to Lord for the opportunity i said that i would repay you and i have only just started...
:D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lord_of_darkness said:
Enough of this now lets start drinking :)

Only CWXI players :P
Well the devs are welcome in the CW bar, but the elitist XI can drink elsewhere until further notice.

Mr Mxyzptlk

marc71178 said:
Well the devs are welcome in the CW bar, but the elitist XI can drink elsewhere until further notice.
What's this? Defying the a CWCBC member? This may call for suspension of some kind...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
What's this? Defying the a CWCBC member? This may call for suspension of some kind...
Under licensing laws I reserve the right to refuse to serve anyone I want to without reason.

I realise that by doing that my income will drop a great deal owing to the number of alcoholics in the team (which explains the poor results ;))