• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWXI tour to Sri Lanka, discussion

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Test Bowling
Eddie 16 @ 28.63
Reuben 15 @ 27.73
Me 14 @ 29.36
Hoggy 10 @ 43.90
Simon 4 @ 78.25
Andy 1 @ 225
Rich 1 @ 283

Depth: not good :(

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Sorry mate we had to clear the phone sex scandal that you were involved in with that girl in your avatar :P

After we found out that infact you were talking to your mum on the phone and the girl was making the stuff up to get money and plus someone had payed her Dollars to get the Wcc chairman in a toss, we cleared it out in the media and you were cleared to play

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Okay another injury sim took place..

And this time the injury is for 4 weeks = 4 games for Langeveldt due to a muscle strain
And Cloete for 2 weeks = 2 games

Injury : Captain Langeveldt 4 weeks = 4 games
Injury : Cloete 2 weeks = 2 games

That means he will miss out on the last ODI and the first 2 test matches in the Asian Test Championship

And Cloete will miss out on the last ODI and will be back for the 1st match in the Asian test championship

i know you might say what 4 games that means langeveldt has to miss out on 3 asian test championships.. yea , but the asian test championships start a week after the odis finish.
Squad for the Test Championship will be named soon.

Im glad to take over captaincy for the temporary period :)

Squad for 3rd ODI

Rich_2001
Eclipse
Mr Mxypltk
Blewy
Krkode
Lord of Darkness
Andre
Rik
Lucky Eddie
Master Blaster
David

No 12th man for the game..

The noticeable changes.. Ive brought in Mxy and Master ofcourse the 2 people left in the squad.. i havent moved anybody anywhere as everyone seems to be doing a might fine job at the position they are at ..!

Good Luck.!

Cloete

wat.... NOOOOOO. wat am i injured with :(? i h8 tehse injury sims:!(. lousy things. i've never broked, factrued or dislocated any bones. never had any serious injuries. only ever missed 1 match because i had the flu :!(. lousy *I FEEL I WOULD LEAVE THE END OF THE POST OFF AS IT IS MAINLY JUST SWEARING*

Mr Mxyzptlk

Because Lord wanted to play against India, Pakistan and the like.

We're supposed to be an invitational team. After this tour, we will be holding elections for captain and vice-captain so if anyone has any nominees...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I nominate myself for the Test side.

But not the ODIs, I don't think I should be allowed to play in one, ever, on current form.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol

i think the v.c should get the promotion :)

yea since we are in the subcontinent

So i thought the asian test championship which takes place between India Sri Lanka Pakistan And Bangladesh we were giving an invitation as the 5th side.. since we are a new team..

Blewy

I vote me the teams record in the 1d games with me in it is 2 from 2... what more can you ask for...

And Bugs your a development player please don't enter the STAR teams conversations...
:P :P :P

Thats like Don Nash trying to enter a conversation with the Aussie cricket side...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bugssy

blewy thats not very nice, considering u have only played 2 games. a reaction that u showed earlier means only 1 thing, u r worried about me taking ur spot.

i am averaging over 200 in the one day arena and i must admit i need to work on the 5 day stuff but bowling ave is ok.

so blewy ner ner ner :P

Blewy

Well i am currently averaging 120 in the OD series against SL so i don't think you'll be taking my spot in a hurry....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yea i think blewy is right :P

He will stay in the OD and these arent his first 2 OD games.. plus avging 120 against S.L sides is a more accomplished feat than avging 200 against A sides :P

Hes facing the likes of Vaas , Murali and co ! must be scary blewy :P