• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Dev League Sign-In (Season XIII)

bugssy

malone jnr would obviously like to play and continue the family history @ cw green however he would be happy to play where given the opportunity. Yes malone snr did play a few seasons at red but i think a majority of it was at green. (so what ever is easiest with out stirring to much porridge and upsetting anyway. the diplomatic way)

Just happy to get a bat and a ball in my hand.(maybe even a brick wall lol)

Loony BoB

Yet to sign in

Colts
JB Malthus
M Hopgood
P Bharat
Manan Shah
J Griffen

Green
TC Halsey
BC Cunningham
M Corrin
N Dravid
DD Hogarth
MA Gaukroger

Blue
GS Gooljar
R Williams
JP May-Quinlan
PE Young
BL Wilshere
J Ullungura
RF Bowen
MW DeSilva
AJ Crampton

Red
CP Thompson

Black
GM Roberts
BB Fox
AK Syed
I Markus
CR McMeekin
AR Arnold
AJ Blackman

...although I may be missing some late signings from last season. I know I had to add Davis, Pares and Griffen in along with the rookies to my list from last season. Robbins, Goff, Malone Snr and Fitzsimmons I have as retired, may be missing some more of those too.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

I knew I'd missed some retirements. :p Fixed the post. Let me know if I've missed any more... there were so many last season that there's probably another that has slipped my mind.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Don't anticipate these to be back for next season:
Blue
GS Gooljar
R Williams
JP May-Quinlan
MJ Smith (obviously)
J Ullungura
RF Bowen

So lots of new faces again for Blue this coming season.

Loony BoB

Don't anticipate these to be back for next season:
Blue
GS Gooljar
R Williams
JP May-Quinlan
MJ Smith (obviously)
J Ullungura
RF Bowen

So lots of new faces again for Blue this coming season.
Gooljar will be back. Eventually. It's tradition. :p

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Black
BB Fox
AK Syed
CR McMeekin

Don't expect these back tbh. Markus was keen to have one last season and then retire, but I'll see where he stands next time he's on MSN.