• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Equestrian Sports Thread

Flem274*

123/5
This isn't much more than anything in the qualifiers, so how much is the Japanese bloke paying at the TAB...

Even the Germans are getting around.:ph34r:

Flem274*

123/5
Ryan's horse is stuffed. That was coming six strides out. 20/20 hindsight says circle,cop the penalties and treat it like a show jump, but he had his blood up I bet.

A shame because he rode well until then. Horse needed more fitness.

Flem274*

123/5
Well done Japan. Obviously had a **** up somewhere but good work from the minnows thus far.:)

Janelle out. C'mon kiwi

uvelocity

I'm quite proud that I spotted that horse as being nice. Don't know anything about horses apart from their glue making properties

flibbertyjibber

So they wait for the first GB rider to finish then switch to the rowing from earlier. Nice one

Good start for GB getting the first rider inside the time.