• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Sign-In Thread

Dydl

Just went away for a week, getting back today and saw this immediately. Signing in now.

DY Dubb-Lynch - Green

Loony BoB

Felt like looking into it, so for anyone interested, names yet to sign in are...

RJ Dauth
M Gaukroger
DJ Comley
RJ Hing
GS Gooljar
CL Kalmar

I think we know Dauth's reasons but not sure with the other four.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Borcich technically hasn't either, just to be pedantic. Neither has Law, but she didn't even get a rating by the CWBCC so I assume she's gone.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Felt like looking into it, so for anyone interested, names yet to sign in are...

RJ Dauth
M Gaukroger
DJ Comley
RJ Hing
GS Gooljar
CL Kalmar

I think we know Dauth's reasons but not sure with the other four.
I don't think Megan has consistent internet access. She's as keen as anyone usually though.

Gooljar said he's gonna sign in today.

Kalmar keeps on going inactive and returning over and over again with promises of maintaining activity. Pretty fed up with it tbh.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Regarding the Dauth issue, I'd be happy to back a bid to keep him in Dev League despite him not being here. We all know he's commited and would post here if he could, and will as soon as he can. I can also vouch for his loyalty to Red.

Just as a suggestion, I propose he be given a temporary 1 year contract with Red for this season.

Loony BoB

What exactly happened with Dauth? Sorry, I'm just not up to speed with the goings-on at the moment. He on a long holiday?