• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Sign-In Thread

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I know from experience that a lot of schools block all these sort of sites, as well as messenger and stuff. I'd be patient, usually some resident Professor Frink finds a program to get around the blocked sites and stuff.

Hoggy31

Anyone in contact with Dauth?

He can always use an anonymous proxy to bypass school filters etc. That's what we do at our school.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know from experience that a lot of schools block all these sort of sites, as well as messenger and stuff. I'd be patient, usually some resident Professor Frink finds a program to get around the blocked sites and stuff.
Anyone in contact with Dauth?

He can always use an anonymous proxy to bypass school filters etc. That's what we do at our school.
That's what I was going to suggest. I actually have legitimate use for them at work sometimes because we are on a German IP and part of my job is checking websites, not much use them paying me if I can't check them/I see the German versions

Robertinho

Tinho checkin' in.

Edit - and yes, I can't get much access to the internet. 99% of the entire internet is blocked, basically, and that 1% doesn't work on my laptop anyway.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

Surely it's time we considered those that haven't signed in yet to be inactive?

EDIT: Or at least a deadline.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hm. Don't know. I can see both points (the chances of him getting signed goes down if he's not counted as a rookie, and yet he's a known quantity so might be more advantageous than signing rookies).

I'd say he counts as a rookie for the first season tho. Sue me. :p