• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

HeathDavisSpeed

What a pile of ****e. I served up over after over of tripe, full of the goodness of marrowbone jelly.

Too many dropped catches in this tournament as a whole; not just in this match. Really, the fielding coaches of the 5 main teams need to take a good, long, hard look at themselves and realise how inadequate they are. Poor, very poor.

new_age_ar

Well done to Black for a good season in both, were clearly the best side in both forms. But winning that final meant a fair bit. Great to help the Blues to another title and my first as players, after losing the last two finals. Was awsome to score a hundred in the final. That is likely to be my last game for Blues, so was a brillant way to finish my career there.

new_age_ar

You leaving Blue?
Probably contract runs out at the end of season. Kind of want to move to Green and play a role as more senior role with the batsmen and help them in FC. Wouldn't mind batting with Malone jnr, reckon he has some talent. Haven't talked to Mitchell and don't know if Green even want me. Don't really know how the transfer thing works now with contracts. But considering I'm off contract I doubt it would matter.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Probably contract runs out at the end of season. Kind of want to move to Green and play a role as more senior role with the batsmen and help them in FC. Wouldn't mind batting with Malone jnr, reckon he has some talent. Haven't talked to Mitchell and don't know if Green even want me. Don't really know how the transfer thing works now with contracts. But considering I'm off contract I doubt it would matter.
Green would be willing to accept you I think.

Matteh

Green would be willing to accept you I think.
Safe to say, yeah we would.