• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Dan

Global Moderator
Yeah, it's a decent comeback, but it's been nearly 6 months and a coach change since Homework-gate. Get over it FFS.

Dan

Global Moderator
Yeah, wonder if Dan actually heard the question. Odd criticism.
Yeah, didn't hear the initial question - only the tweet - if he wasn't bringing in the homework thing out of the blue then that's fair enough.

Not to mention I can't imagine Watson making a joke; the characterisation of that exchange in my head is him being petulant as per usual. Obviously an incorrect assumption.

Adders

Heading off to Adelaide tomorrow morning for the week........can't ****ing wait for it!!

Will try and post some pics while I'm there, hoping I'm not too disappointed with the AO rennos.

Burgey

Heading off to Adelaide tomorrow morning for the week........can't ****ing wait for it!!

Will try and post some pics while I'm there, hoping I'm not too disappointed with the AO rennos.
Hope you enjoy everything bar the result :p

Maximas

Awesome, I'm leaving Friday night to get there in time for day 4, hopefully the game will have advanced nicely by then and there'll be some good cricket

Adders

Hope you enjoy everything bar the result :p
Hahaha, that's fair enough.

Awesome, I'm leaving Friday night to get there in time for day 4, hopefully the game will have advanced nicely by then and there'll be some good cricket
Excellent, wanna catch up for a beer at lunch on day 4 in the Cathedral Hotel?? Send us a message on here if you do.