• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I think it was 7 minutes. It really wasn't anything special, in fact it was very boring.

Just thinking how awesome it would be if administrators somehow decided that these Ashes Series, was a 10 match series home and away. England leading 3-2 with 3 games to play would make the series pretty sensational and if we happen to win in Perth, it would make it even better being 3-3 with two to play.

I actually think Tests Series should be more flexible at times and allow an equal number of matches at both countries. It automatically makes a 4 match series (2h, 2a) that much better than two 2-Test series.

wiff

best thing i could find
It's OK, I'm helping out with a sight screen pic. I have drawn a red arrow to indicate where it is.

You can really see the intent on Broad's face there.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Did Lucas Neill ever tie-up a sponsorship deal with Lucozade? Just seemed a good match.

morgieb

Apparently a heat wave will hit Perth in time for the 3rd Test. Australia to win a Test by default due to England melting? :p