• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Adders

Ian Bell is the best batsmen in the world right now and it will take a real beauty to dismiss him on this road.
FMD mate. Look, no one rates Belly as high as me and I've been beating his drum for years now against all the knockers............but even I just spat my coffee everywhere when I read that. He's in great nick atm but he's not even the best batsmen in our team.

I do agree that this is a decent batting strip, but so were Brisbane and Adelaide. This "road" may well look like a minefield once Johnson, Harris and Siddle are set loose on it. Hope I'm wrong but I fear the worst from here I'm afraid.

wiff

I'll be honest, I didn't anticipate such horrendous bowling to Smith. There was short stuff but not good short stuff. Especially from 50-100, the bowling was pus.
I didn't realise there was so little faith!

Superman.jpg

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Anyone want to have a second look at that front foot?

EDIT: Oh man check out them cracks

Last edited: