• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Western Dynamo Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin

This thread is pretty quiet, man. WHERE ARE YOU?! LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!! :@

...okay, so I just wanted to do a Delia. :unsure:

Majin

Personally hoping for a big game next game, my performance in the last one was pretty quiet, and was horrible before that, so I'm looking to get back up there and make some important tackles and passes.

Blewy

Latest Dynamo Data

Note: Data info looks different now as we had to remove columns so we could use the Training Facility.. The Training Facility when run will allow players to improve their skills when not on the pitch...

Attachments

Perm

Thanks for the game guys, disappointing that neither team could come away with a positive result but I'm looking forward to the next match up between our teams.

Majin

'pologies for the lack of being here boys, ISP is being a pain in the arse. G'luck in the games if they get started before I get back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.