• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Western Dynamo Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

International 12th Man
Angopolous went wild! Was certainly attacking football, can't help but be somewhat disappointed by my performance, in a way. I didn't show up until two defenders were sent off.

Majin

Nah, a classic match would have been coming back from 3-0 down to win 4-3 in the dying minutes. 8-5 is a farce xD

Jamee999

Next match is against the East Coast Fury.

I believe that the following players are not avaliable -

Rai
Gray
Roberts
Kennett

Sean will take the captain's armband, and we'll line up something like this.

Andrew Cameron

Mika Vayrynen
Sean Bennett (c)
Nath Patrick

Aliou N'Diaye

Gaurav Nayak
Banel Ganea
Rob Malone
James Malthus

Alex Angopolous
Andreas Seigert

I think that AA spearheading the attack is warranted after his gun performance last game. The 3 at the back are guarded by N'Diaye, who is nothing compared to George, but I like to have the anchor, especially with only three in defence.

We should be able to control the game in midfield, with 4 very good players.

Good luck guys!

crickhowell

That was a little disapointing, especially after the last game. Pretty good on a personal front though, if only I could turn those performances in every game

Majin

No worries Howler, this is probably the start of you getting into a good rhythm and taking it forward from here. :} Let's face it we're always going to be pressed without DK in the team until we manage to get another striker, so I wouldn't be too disheartened with the loss. :)

Jamee999

Next game:

Andy Cameron

Nath Patrick
Daniel Rai
Jamee Gray (c)
Sean Bennett

George Roberts

James Malthus
Banel Ganea

Rob Malone

Alex Angopolous
David Kennett

I still think that the combination of the 6 at the back (Andy-Defence-George) and Kennett up front is the key. Obviously the 3 in the middle have to chip in with goals and crucially have to get the ball to Dave, and Angopolous has to be in and around.

We're only 1 point behind, which means a win when the Fury lose puts us 2 ahead!

Jamee999

Next team:

GK Andy_Cameron
DF Daniel_Rai
DF Nath_Patrick
DF Jamee_Gray
DF Sean_Bennett
DM G_Roberts
MF Gaurav_Nayak
MF Banel_Ganea
AM James_Malthus
FW Rob_Malone