• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Osama Dead?

Craig

World Traveller
C_C said:
How bloody convinient.
Yeah, he is 'dead'. First they make categoric statements of going after him, then inexplicably let him get away from Tora Bora, then they pull out more than half the troops to go attack another nation.
And now the man, who was used an excuse by Bush to create havoc is 'dead' in obscurity.
Yeah. and cows fly and stones float.
The reality is the US wont catch him even if shaved his beard and popped into JFK tomorrow. This US government is not gonna upset Saudi regardless of the cost and once you understand the relationship between Saudi Royal family and the Bin Laden group (who are one of the richest business consortiums in the world, FYI) you'd see why he'd be 'dead' in the middle of nowhere too. He's served his purpose- giving Bush excuse to go whack Iraq on a pack of lies. Time for the minion to retire and enjoy his vacation somewhere in obscurity.
Gee you really hate Bush don't you?

I was more thinking on the lines of having a body or something has proof.

Craig

World Traveller
C_C said:
Didnt mean to be but most people dont know how significant force the Bin Laden group is in the corporate world. Many still dont know that Osama has the backing of billions from his family and tacit approval of the Saudi government,despite their media facade.

If the US says he is 'dead', i wanna see a dead body and an autopsy. Else, i see their bluff and raise the bet.
Didn't he get disowned by his while family though?

C_C

Craig said:
Didn't he get disowned by his while family though?
Yeah he did.
But that is pure window dressing, mate.
He is the favourite son of his mother(being the only son of his mother-his dad had many wives and platoons of kids and his mom is in the position (or very close to) of 'eldest/most respected member alive of the binLaden clan). ie, mom has a very soft spot for that particular child of hers (which may be just a simple mommy thing). And that alone, along with the knowledge how Saudi families work, is enough for me to almost bet money on the idea that his family still helps him out and will help him out if they arnt exposed to the media over it.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
I hope he's dead and rotting in hell. He did more harm to Muslims than anyone else in my lifetime. In fact, he caused more deaths of Muslims than the "evil" Westeners he hated so much.

DJellett

How **** would it be if after the wasted billions by the US government on attacks and intellgence that he died OF TYPHOID :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Why would we pull out of Afghanistan just becauses bin Laden died? Because he's dead are the Taleban going to lay down their weapons?