• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Osama Dead?

Craig

World Traveller
Langeveldt said:
Pretty much every call by Hinton has been going in the sig of late, he's on form
Surely you are running out of space?

I never quite worked out the post 'up'. At first I thought I was a Futurama reference because Bender has said that.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Craig said:
Surely you are running out of space?

I never quite worked out the post 'up'. At first I thought I was a Futurama reference because Bender has said that.
I think what he meant was *Bump* IE he wants the thread to be at the top again, but we might never know

Jamee999

GeraintIsMyHero said:
Why would we pull out of Afghanistan just becauses bin Laden died? Because he's dead are the Taleban going to lay down their weapons?
Yeah. The Taliban is actually, only Bin Laden. He just runs very fast from place to place.

C_C

Interesting thing some people probably will never think of :

Look at the official FBI site here where they post Osama's official 'wanted' file bio.

Interestingly enough, he is NOT categorically wanted for 9/11.
Given how many times the US government has claimed Ossy did 9/11 and how many people around the world beleives it-it sure is interesting that the FBI hasnt officially charged him for it even 5 years after the highly public event.
You'd think that if they really wanted Osama for 9/11 they'd have updated his file in the last 5 years.....and now he just happens to die somewhere in the middle of nowhere (if story confirmed). I never beleieved that Osama and the US are directly in cahoots (always saw it as Pearl Harbour incident- US found out what the enemy plan is, let them do it coz it presented a brilliant PR/business opportunity) and i still dont buy that idea. However, never before have i considered that idea or even thought along those lines as i am doing now.
This is very conviniently falling into place of an 'arrangement'.

Last edited: