• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

People more despicable than Owen Jones

Bahnz

Is there anything in particular that sets him apart from the rest of the Guardian's armada of unionist columnists?

Niall

I think he just incredibly earnest than outright awful tbh.

He means well at least.

Defo much worse writers than him there.

Last edited:

grecian

Yeah he's despicable, look at this story made up about him by a right-wing toe-rag today.

So can see why you'd slag him off today and not the appalling Tory lick-spittle Paul Staines. i.e Guido.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah he's despicable, look at this story made up about him by a right-wing toe-rag today.

So can see why you'd slag him off today and not the appalling Tory lick-spittle Paul Staines. i.e Guido.
Welllllll that's the first I've heard of that.

But because someone lied about him I should probably change my mind and invite him round for Xmas dinner

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As long as it renders me unable to move for three days I'm good to call it whatever

grecian

I just put the latest news story that I read about him, and it clearly showed someone that is worse, as he deliberately lies against someone because he doesn't share his political beliefs, lies from websites like this, may well effect peoples views on him.

So basically every right-wing blogger would be my answer.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Okay, I thought you were saying that had triggered me to post the thread. I apologise for the inference.

Still, Owen Jones' calls to action for people to kettle Theresa May, his calls for riots etc, are worse than someone giving misinformation and then correcting it. IMHO.

Last edited: