• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

People of Britain

steds

The headline on the front page of today's Daily Sport is "Dog Kills Farmer With Tractor"

Go forth and reward this marvellous piece of journalism by buying said publication.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Without bothering to research the story, I'm guessing some bloke with the last name Dog killed some bloke with the last name Farmer?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Without bothering to research the story, I'm guessing some bloke with the last name Dog killed some bloke with the last name Farmer?
This is the Daily Sport, they would never think of the headline if it wasn't an actual dog and an actual farmer, or perhaps they are making it up

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's a paper full of topless woman and sex line ads, and, tragically, fake topless shots eg Britney's head pasted onto a glamour mdoel's body

cpr

Daily Sports ace, someone always leaves a copy of the Sunday Sport lying around work, its just sheer fun to laugh at some of the **** it prints, then of course the adverts for Grannies in Suspenders and the like.

cpr

The Daily Record reported that the dog was in the cab of a telescopic loader machine while the engine was still running and the handbrake off.

Not killed by the dog, killed by his own stupidity

'Let me leave the tractor running with the handbrake off whilst i dump stuff right infront of it'

muppet