• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pets

Daemon

Have any? Pictures, questions etc all welcome.

Have had a range of things including Parrots, Rabbits, Hamsters, Budgies, Terrapins a Cat and even a Jumping Spider collection (which was a pain in the arse to keep because I had to catch fruitflies for them).

Recently bought a Netherland Dwarf bunny for my sister with my first NS pay, adorable little guy :happy:

Flem274*

123/5
Have an ADHD dog and a horse. Previously had a cat that thought it was a dog and a cat that hated us all.

Daemon

Have always wanted a Beagle but I'll consider it only when I move out and have enough time for it.

HeathDavisSpeed

I have two maroon bellied conures. This one is Lara:

They're both named after West Indian cricketers (the maroon colour of the belly made it an easy choice). Lara is obviously named after Brian Lara and the other one, Denzil, is named after Malcolm Denzil Marshall.

Daemon

I have two maroon bellied conures. This one is Lara:

They're both named after West Indian cricketers (the maroon colour of the belly made it an easy choice). Lara is obviously named after Brian Lara and the other one, Denzil, is named after Malcolm Denzil Marshall.
Pakistan tbh :p

Anyways, lovely bird. Do you have it trained so it can free roam?

Shri

Have any? Pictures, questions etc all welcome.

Have had a range of things including Parrots, Rabbits, Hamsters, Budgies, Terrapins a Cat and even a Jumping Spider collection (which was a pain in the arse to keep because I had to catch fruitflies for them).

Recently bought a Netherland Dwarf bunny for my sister with my first NS pay, adorable little guy :happy:

And also does that metal thing give away shocks when that ball of fur licks it?

HeathDavisSpeed

Pakistan tbh :p

Anyways, lovely bird. Do you have it trained so it can free roam?
Lara could, but Denzil can't be trusted, so we keep them both caged most of the time these days. We got Denzil when he was a bit older and he'd been aviary bred so has proved much harder to train.

jan

Butters. Not dead, just resting. Busy day you know - eating, sleeping, fur treatment and so on :)

Daemon

Seems like CW is too heartless/busy/lazy for pets.

Posted this before on CS I think, but here it is again. Little kitty we found left outside our station.

As for my bunny - here's one of him looking mildly retarded

Leave him out in the open on the terrace nowadays, runs in whenever it rains. Great pet, minimal fuss.

Last edited: