• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please don't reply to this thread 8-)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Finally he says something that I agree with (but judging by his other comments I don't know if I can believe what he's said)

Simon

WCC Staff
marc71178 said:
Finally he says something that I agree with (but judging by his other comments I don't know if I can believe what he's said)
what, u think he might want to live next door to you??

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
well if we lived next to each other then it would have been much worse...thank god we dont
Well once i used to argue and fight with this girl i didnt like because she was like my competition .. but i never realized the reason then.. just did it because she did it to me and i did it to her.. However.. when i was leaving i realized how much i really liked her and she said she like me quite a bit..
Anyway my youth leader at church saw us fighting/argugin constantly and one day told me.. the more you fight with her you will eventually end up likin her .. i laughed at him because i was like no waay in hell man.. not now probably not ever..
Haha i was wrong he was right..

I think secretly Marc and Nikhil will bond later LOL

Simon

WCC Staff
lord_of_darkness said:
Well once i used to argue and fight with this girl i didnt like because she was like my competition .. but i never realized the reason then.. just did it because she did it to me and i did it to her.. However.. when i was leaving i realized how much i really liked her and she said she like me quite a bit..
Anyway my youth leader at church saw us fighting/argugin constantly and one day told me.. the more you fight with her you will eventually end up likin her .. i laughed at him because i was like no waay in hell man.. not now probably not ever..
Haha i was wrong he was right..

I think secretly Marc and Nikhil will bond later LOL
as much as i admire your story and are trying to find comparisons, marc and nikhil will NEVER get along....

cbuts

NikhilN said:
We will see who is weak when the day of the trial comes...I just wish the trial was next week...infact tomorrow...this is gonna be an easy win for me
mate all well and good if you win, sure come back, cos i doubt there will be a competition left. simply most people will resign and start a new league, one in which u will be banned from the start

this trail is a ****en joke really. when people admit guilt they dont get a trail, they skip it to sentencing,. since he has admitted guilt, what is the trail over? everyone knows it happned. either ban him or **** down the comp

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^

Thats it.. that is some pretty sickening attitude there.. We have had people expresses their ideas and opinions which is all fair in due respect.. but that is completely going over the board .. if you think it is cool to swear to get your message through it isin't.. because i can make my jaw spit too.. We dont need comments like those to put things into bigger disarray..
You should learn a thing or two about respect before coming up to conclusions on whats right and whats wrong.. :@

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

cbuts said:
mate all well and good if you win, sure come back, cos i doubt there will be a competition left. simply most people will resign and start a new league, one in which u will be banned from the start

this trail is a ****en joke really. when people admit guilt they dont get a trail, they skip it to sentencing,. since he has admitted guilt, what is the trail over? everyone knows it happned. either ban him or **** down the comp
The point of the trial is not to determine guilt. It's to determine if the guilt is sufficient to validate a life banning.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Neil Pickup said:
First we'd heard of it.
People are tailing off on some tangent acting as though the CWBCC has formally announced this trial. We have not. We've stated that a trial will occur and that more will be announced later. Just because later hasn't come as yet doesn't mean anything is being hidden from the general public.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lord_of_darkness said:
You should learn a thing or two about respect before coming up to conclusions on whats right and whats wrong.. :@

Just like the self-elected board are respecting the views of the playing public?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Oh, I thought the Trial Date and stuff was due to be released around now?
With the current management structure, it wouldn't surprise me if we were told that we'd already had the trial, he's been found not guilty and made captain of the XI (although come to think of it, the last is very unlikely, because that would mean they have to change that XI, and they don't seem too keen to do that)

Mr Mxyzptlk

marc71178 said:
With the current management structure, it wouldn't surprise me if we were told that we'd already had the trial, he's been found not guilty and made captain of the XI (although come to think of it, the last is very unlikely, because that would mean they have to change that XI, and they don't seem too keen to do that)
Marc, clearly you have some serious issues with the CWBCC. Would you just come out and settle it instead of acting like a child and insinuating here and there without anything to back your claims? Please, I know it would far less of a headache for me and no doubt others too.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Oh, there's things to back my claims, but if you don't have to reveal details about this trial, then I don't have to reveal them.