• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Qld Residents

howardj

Hey do you mean $300-$350 per week, or 300K to 350K for a house? .
Yes I was wondering that myself.

You won't get much of a house for $300K.

In my experience, you'll only get a unit type thing for that.

I got a swarve 3 bedroom unit for $225 000.

There are some really good buys if you look hard enough.

bugssy

we need to sell our house here in newcastle before we buy so we going to rent for 350 per week with heaps of houses up there for that price. i did hear kingaroo is known for the nuts!

Son Of Coco

Mate, he wants a house, not a ghetto.
If he wants affordable then there's no better place to look :happy: Although you do have to factor in the cost of replacing everything that gets stolen. Funnily enough, we played West Inala in the Warehouse winter comp years ago and they were the nicest bunch of guys we played against all year.