• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank your top 5 CW posters of all time in order

Adders

It's Friday night peeps and I'm bored thus far. So BOTM is done and dusted and I want to try something a little different and I think, should yield very different results. BOTM is kinda like a popularity contest (most) of us vote for our mates, or the people we most interact with.

I'd like to see who we actually rate as the best of the best without that involved

For me, I'd say....

Howe
Brumby
Fertang
StephenSA
Athlai

Adders

Ooooof, forgot Jono.......would certainly make my list.

I'm a little tipsy....so can't decide whether to make this a a full blown comp or just a thread. Thinking about tomorrow me, lets just say the latter for now.

Adders

we've just had a battle of the ****in losers, who gives a ****

dingdong is the answer ok
Yes we have just had a battle of the losers......you and I in the semis is definateley testiment to that. I thought it would be interesting to see who we think are actually the really good posters here.......and it certainly aint you and me flem me Ol mate.

Flem274*

123/5
Yes we have just had a battle of the losers......you and I in the semis is definateley testiment to that. I thought it would be interesting to see who we think are actually the really good posters here.......and it certainly aint you and me flem me Ol mate.
speak for yourself, i am the pinnacle of my genre

mediocrity

trundler

What I love about Flem is that he's not a pretentious guy at all. He's smart and insightful but chooses to not be an obnoxious **** about it. A very nice contrast as opposed to the chimps who are overly eager to auto-fellate their egos at any moment. Flem chooses to be obnoxious in his mediocrity instead. 10/10 guy.

Howe_zat

Restricting it to posters rather than members makes a difference. Sledger would be an example of a great member who is a terrible poster.

Athers, Brumby, Cribb, MG and Uppercut would be my top 5 posters of all time in no particular order

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Restricting it to posters rather than members makes a difference. Sledger would be an example of a great member who is a terrible poster.

Athers, Brumby, Cribb, MG and Uppercut would be my top 5 posters of all time in no particular order
Hey, my posts aren't always terrible. Sometimes they are crushingly mediocre.