• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Resignation

cricketboy29

I would like to say that I am stepping down from the post of Queensland manager due to domestic circumstances out of my control. It's been fun playing the game, and I would like to thank Blewy, Simon, Kyle, Cloete and Greg for helping me out when I needed it, and letting me be a part of this game Also I'd like to thank Daniel for being my assistant manager

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Damn :( Sorry to see you go mate. Was always fun trading with you :) Hope you can get back playing it again...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
vic_orthdox said:
I really hope that these resignations don't dent the long term future of WCC.
Me too. At least this one had little to do with the player enjoying the game.

All the best, Gaurav.

Mister Wright

Sad to see you go mate. A short lived stint, hope you had fun.

Hopefully WCC can stay strong through this manager turnaround. Not much use for the MRC atm...people seem to be taking the work for us...:ph34r:

Blewy

Sad to see you go mate, hopefully you can return one day...

I definatley have some concerns over the amount of people leaving and the lack of signups.. Alot of teams are starting to have just the one manager... If anyone knows anyone who may be interested in WCC get them to signup...

Cloete

Sad to see you go mate. Hope anything that's a problem improves.

Thought you had a good stint in the academy and definitely make Queensland into a very strong team.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
!!!! I didn't know this was coming!

Oh crap. Well, what does this mean I am now the full manager? I guess I'll post teams and stuff for now and see how it goes from there.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
geez.. never expected to see alot of resignations.. Goodluck with watever your planning on doing.. We will look forward for your return..

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Just for the rest of WCC (I've already informed Simon) I am handing over the reigns of QLD back to the Gaurchamp himself as of the 3rd OD round. I am moing out of home this weekend and as a result, am unable to fulfill my duties for about a month when I get my new laptop. Gaurav has sorted his problems for resignation and is keen to take over, and I am happy to oblige.

cricketboy29

Thanks Daniel:D, grateful for a chance to move back into the fold, and hopefully continue this great run of form that Queensland's enjoying:D.