• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rolling Stone's Top 100 Beatles Songs

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha mine is in the cupboard just behind me, usually play Sonic on the emulator whilst at Uni though, find it much easier to control through the keyboard funnily enough.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Saying it's crap is wrong-headed. It's like saying that the Megadrive is a crap games console; technology has moved on but it was cutting edge at the time.
Yeah, But there are scores of Beatles' songs which have aged way better than I Wanna.. too. Personally cannot see how anyone can think it is a better song than Lucy in.. or Strawberry Fields Forever.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
She Loves You>I Wanna Hold Your Hand

That's the only valid argument about it's placement tbh

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, But there are scores of Beatles' songs which have aged way better than I Wanna.. too. Personally cannot see how anyone can think it is a better song than Lucy in.. or Strawberry Fields Forever.
Absolutely, but the fabs evolved several lifetimes' worth of music between 63 & 67 tbf.

stumpski

# 32 would have been in the top five at least for mine. Probably the best song ever to get to Number Two. That piccolo trumpet solo ...