• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saving the World

Burgey

Took Perm's advice and smiled at this stunning looking blonde on teh way to work this morning.

She called the cops.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Where's to love? Sweet love? It makes the room go round and around, yeah

something like that, anyhow. Perm must be getting laid.

Josh

I already work in retail. My cheeks are sore from smiling at people. Half of them don't deserve it anyway. Bastards.

Athlai

Not Terrible
We should have a destroy the world day TBH. Frown at every ****er that goes your way, take that Perm ya hippy!

Smudge

I wonder how much of the world he is saving through pulling cows' tits in South Otago. Although I am sure the cows appreciate his smile every morning.