• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

shehanwije

I enjoy Chappell's commentary during 20/20 games, because he fulfils my overwhelming urge to complain constantly about everything that is happening in the game. Plus I just find his broken record whining about irrelevant issues like Mankad hilarious.

Anyway, England well on top here. Should really cruise this.
His insight as a former skipper is fantastic...and he is not afraid to speak his mind...very refreshing!

Re the mankad issue, he does go on but I agree with him. The new rule provides a licence to cheat.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Batsmen's eyes must light up when Watson comes on after Nannes, Tait n Mitch.

Look like little naked dobbers by comparison.

EDIT: & were played like it too.

King Pietersen

Hopefully Kieswetter'll silence a few critics with his performance in this game. Got lucky with the drop 2nd ball, but since then he's been excellent. The diving leg-side catch, and now he's playing superbly with the bat. Could do with rotating the strike a little more, but this has still been a very good innings thus far.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This Kieswetter needs to chill. The game is there to win. Don't need to slog everything.

Cool his skates KP.

grecian

Hopefully Kieswetter'll silence a few critics with his performance in this game. Got lucky with the drop 2nd ball, but since then he's been excellent. The diving leg-side catch, and now he's playing superbly with the bat. Could do with rotating the strike a little more, but this has still been a very good innings thus far.
Not an international wicket-keeper, but these last two innings have shown a lot more quality, no reason why he can't open with Davies TBH, in ODIs.

Jayzamann

Watto really lit it up in the Champions League final. Decidedly absent in the past few days, which is a real :(