• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Senegal 1 France 0!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Yeah, maybe England do have a chance with France defending like that... Though they did have 10+ corners, hit the woodwork twice...

Just one of those days.

Frontier - Thought you weren't coming back? :cheesy: :D 8D

James

Cricket Web Owner
Wow - great win for Senegal!

My brother put $20 on France yesterday and lost it :D Not a happy boy ;)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Shouldn't that get starred out?

Anyway.. Senegal have come in from 150/1 to 40/1 now 8D. Saudi Arabia are just awful. I thought Klose would get a Hat Trick but I couldn't see Germany getting more than 5..

James

Cricket Web Owner
Is starred out now. The censor list is just a list of words and you add swear words to it.

Wow - what a come down in odds! Good draw to Ireland last night :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Bored with Cricket Web? What do you think we can do to make it more interesting for our visitors then?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
like i said put some online game competition on cricket web and Cricket teams play against each other with winning Prizes to the top 2 :P

James

Cricket Web Owner
Prizes invovles money which we don't have.

If you guys want to help us out, start buying things from the Online Store and we'll think about putting a certain percentage of that aside for competitions :)