• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shite cooking thread

Chewie

The purpose of fried rice is to just chuck all leftovers into a pan with some rice, doesn't matter what the leftovers are.

Often put leftover roast potatoes into mine

Adders

Zorax mate who spent 70 years perfecting his rice did not put any form of potato anywhere near it I'm sure.

zorax

likes this
It's a bit disrespectful to Fried Rice to refer to it as 'whatever leftovers you have + rice', but I'd be lying if I said that I haven't done that on several occasions

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Agree with Faaip here. The effort/reward ratio is waaay too low.

Also hate washing up out of any sense of proportion. Generally go 4-6 weeks between bouts. Currently am using paper plates and rinsing the least cruddy looking knife and fork as I go.
Heh. This was the post I referred to in the dishwasher thread. Legendary this.