• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So Ends the Saga (Nichanigate Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Voltman said:
I thought the witch-hunt was all a bit juvenile.
The "witch-hunt" I don't agree with, but the whole issue could easily have been avoided by Nikhil. So have you signed up for the Dev League yet? ;)

Smudge

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The "witch-hunt" I don't agree with, but the whole issue could easily have been avoided by Nikhil. So have you signed up for the Dev League yet? ;)
Not yet - might be something for me after Christmas.
Busy couple of days before heading away - I think my employer expects SOME work out of me.

:D

NikhilN

I have a question for the board.

If I am correct Marc brought the case to me in order to get me a life time ban. Which means I wasn't in for a life time ban before the case, just a ban. Now since there has been no case why have I gotten a life time ban?

Simon

WCC Staff
NikhilN said:

If I am correct Marc brought the case to me in order to get me a life time ban. Which means I wasn't in for a life time ban before the case, just a ban. Now since there has been no case why have I gotten a life time ban?
wouldnt the respectable thing to do just leave now...

Mr Mxyzptlk

NikhilN said:

Because you agreed with James to stay away from the CW XI forum for your own benefit. It's out of CWBCC hands now.

NikhilN

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Because you agreed with James to stay away from the CW XI forum for your own benefit. It's out of CWBCC hands now.
Yes I did, and I am staying out...I ain't coming back. But I just wanted to know the reason. What I thought was that I was just going to get a ban for a while and then be allowed to play, and I was actually gonna retire after that. But really doesn't make a dif so just forget that I even asked the question

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
NikhilN said:
Yes I did, and I am staying out...I ain't coming back. But I just wanted to know the reason. What I thought was that I was just going to get a ban for a while and then be allowed to play, and I was actually gonna retire after that. But really doesn't make a dif so just forget that I even asked the question
There is an activity rule. So if you're staying out of the CW forum that means you can't be an active player, and as such, you are considered to be retired/banned from the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.