• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stedman comes of age

James90

Have never exactly got on well with Stedman TBH so I was always going to leave it to someone else.

Would inevitably sound hollow if I said it.
Ha! Was flattered by every post but this one. There's always one in every bunch.
Happy birthday. RE tonight then? or head out last night at 12?
Na having a quiet one tonight. I went to Plough Inn at South Bank this afternoon though. Got asked for ID twice and neither of them wished me a happy birthday. Adding them to my "to kill" list tbh.

Robertinho

Yeah, I have a real loathing for Stedman so I also was never going to make a birthday thread.

I'm even going to start a new paragraph and open up the opportunity for me to say "happy birthday anyway", but refrain from doing so.
Ha! Was flattered by every post but this one. There's always one in every bunch.
Oh...

Haha, happy birthday Stedders, the big 1-8.

Smudge

Yeah, I have a real loathing for Stedman so I also was never going to make a birthday thread.

I'm even going to start a new paragraph and open up the opportunity for me to say "happy birthday anyway", but refrain from doing so.
:laugh:

Happy birthday, Stedman.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indeed.

Really - what would be the point? I highly doubt Stedman cares whether or not I say happy birthday to him.

I wouldn't even have posted in this thread but for Cameron's opening comment.