• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Superman Returns!

Anil

i'm kinda surprised...had thought the movie would be more popular than this....:)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Well done guys. Another thread you've got closed, and I expected better from you Corey. 8-)

Burpey

But we're allowed to post pics of chicks who are wearing barely nothing in the Hottest Women thread? Bit harsh on McKern, one feels.

Mister Wright

I won't be rushing out to see Superman like I did for Davinci and will be for Pirates, but I'll definitely get around to seeing it. Is a must for the Big Screen IMO.

_Ed_

I'll pass I think. Going to the movies isn't really my thing any more, it's so expensive now and I really only do it as a social thing with friends, but I don't even see the point of that since you can't talk to them during the movie anyway.

Mr Mxyzptlk

burkey_1988 said:
But we're allowed to post pics of chicks who are wearing barely nothing in the Hottest Women thread? Bit harsh on McKern, one feels.
Those aren't explicitly depicty any specific body part in a potentially offensive manner. That said, I was never a fan of some of what has been allowed in that thread.

PS - It's thrilling to see you fighting so admirably for the return of Superman's crotch.