• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 1919 best post of my life.

KiWiNiNjA

Now I did this after 1000 posts, and Langeveldt told me I should do the same for my 2000 posts. He is such a wise person.

So, here I am. At 1919. I couldnt wait for 2000. So this thread is coming early. Premature, so to speak. But 1919, such a lovely number.

I am so happy to reach such a number. Totally over-joyed.

Thanks to all my supporters out there. Especially Langers, you spured me on these last few months, and finally I have made it (well not quite, but......)

Anyways, about this mighty specimen. KiWiNiNjA, what has he done?
  • He brought you Anagrams. Remember 'Just goin dire'?
  • He brought you funky use of Capitals. RoCk On.
  • He brought you the cricketing knowledge compared to that of Sir Geoffrey. Yes, I did receive such an award.
  • He recently phrased the term "machinegun".

He is known as a twisted genius, a dumb ****, and a legend. He is half NZer and half Japanese. The east-asian invasion into CW. The pride of Wanganui, long-drop of Palmy North.

His posts are short, riddled with speeling errors, often in jest, and often only consisting of a smiley. This of course indicates his lack of education. Obviously a high school drop out, that will never amount to anything. Obviously. But in dealing with such handicaps, he has feared quite well. He will live on in infamy.

And hopefully this thread lives on forever in infamy also.

Woooooooot Wooooooooot!!! 1919 baby. Come on, you know you wanna pat me on the back.

KiWiNiNjA

EDITS: Still basking in the glory of the big 1919. So editing, I will do.
Agent TBY, Thanks for the kind words :D

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

In World War II the average age of the combat soldier was 26...
In Vietnam he was 19.
In inininininin Vietnam he was 19.

Nininini Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19

HeathDavisSpeed

haha, i actually laughed out loud at that, kudos pinch
I'm still not getting this 'dire' being amusing thing.

The only time I've ever laughed at the word was when a Pommy mate of mine showed me some episodes of a programme called "Knightmare" on Challenge TV in the UK and the presenter had this habit of shouting "DIRE WARNING, TEAM" at inopportune moments.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
D followed by I followed by R followed by E is just a leitmotief of CW. There's no real reason for it being so, other than the fact that it is so.

ripper868

you have noew turned your post count to a very annoying number kiwi....*ahem* 1920 20 1920 20.....i hate the grates.

KiWiNiNjA

no i mean dire in a ffs stop making ****ing personal accomplishment threads
Thank you!!!

I am glad you finally realised such a point!!!

Since you are so slow, I will have to explain this to you......

THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO MOCK PEOPLE WHO START MILESTONE/BIRTHDAY THREADS