• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Greatest Biscuit In The World

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You guys wouldn't know a good biscuit from a stake cake itbt
Having spent five months in Asia I can confirm the biscuits are below average. The variety and quality here in the motherland is exceptional

Shady Slim

i’m one of those deranged healthy weirdos but i’m still willing to treat myself every now and then and the objective answer is the mint slice

Athlai

Not Terrible
stay in your lane asia. the state of you, even bringing chai to a biscuit discussion. go back to the 70 year old rice thread.

as in most things, new zealand leads the world here. tim tams, mallowpuffs, choc chippies, farm bakes, wheatens, gingernuts, superwines...the list is endless.
A rare good post from phlegm, you can tell this is near and dear to his heart because he even attempted some punctuation.

Flem274*

123/5
i’m one of those deranged healthy weirdos but i’m still willing to treat myself every now and then and the objective answer is the mint slice
get out. mint and chocolate together is disgusting, and that's before we look at the abomination that is mint ice cream.