• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
From the list, found the following (bolded)

Mushi-Shi
Devilman Crybaby
One Punch Man - have watched it.. it's great.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Death Note

Fate/Zero
Attack on Titan
Your Lie in April
Erased
Samurai Champloo
Trigun

Will try to catch some of these, thanks.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Anime is pretty easy to find through googling the name and writing "dub" or "sub" as to your preference.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Have been watching Megalobox over the last week or so. Have quite enjoyed. Has a definite Bebop vibe to it.

Can't make up my mind about Attack on Titan season 3 though. I have enjoyed bits, but others have felt distinctly tired.

Mike5181

One Punch Man apparently has a new studio behind it for the second season. It's good to have it back after three years but the drop in quality is really noticeable unfortunately.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
12 hour flight, followed by 3 hour layover, followed by 2 hour flight, followed by 3 hour drive today. Going to be pretty grim.

But.

Have my noise cancelling headphones, and all of Steins;Gate and both seasons of Darker than Black on my tablet. Hoping to smash through a great deal of at least one of them (for like the third time).

Edit: I really need to find some new shows haha.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Just finished watching Made in Abyss. It's been a while since I've watched anything as heart-rending as the final episode.