• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Agent TBY

Right, with Sledger finally having watched his first episode last night, I believe we have the numbers to warrant the starting of this thread.

Currently, I know that Rai, Rose, Smiffeh, Henry, Manju and Camps have watched atleast one series.

Anyway, what're you watching currently? I, apart from the weekly series, am catching up on Hayate no Gotoku and Shakugan no Shana - Second.

Majin

The only series that I keep up to date with at the moment is Bleach, though I was 18 episodes through Full Metal Panic before I got busy and haven't gone back to it yet even though I was enjoying it. Read a hell of a lot more manga than I watch anime, mostly because on the Bleach Exile website there is a fairly huge online manga reader which is awesome. And there are about 20 god damn Manga's I'm reading/keeping up with at the moment so yeah. xD

Also to answer your question from the other thread, Have not watched Code Geass yet but have heard a bit about it and was planning to watch it when I could be arsed to get ahold of it. Heard it's supposed to be pretty damn good though

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
got the second episode of Haruhi lined up for tonight, looking forward to it, should be good (Y)

David

International 12th Man
It's the forum?
Just got vista, so assumed..?

regardless, Couldn't all caps.

Hmmm, not from the start, but can now, strange
looking foolish now just quietly.

Yeah, seems I can't if that's all there is to the message, as soon as I add in extra it lets me.

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Currently Naruto's my fix. Don't know if you can class Avatar in there but yeah that too until the series just ended. Now for the movies.

Have watched Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Sailor Moon, Card Captors, Inuyasha, Yuyu Hakusho and Rorouni Kenshin for at least quite a few episodes before. Oh and a few Gundam series. Quite a bit of the first one and one or two sequel series.

David

International 12th Man
Enjoyed it quite a bit myself.

Loved Excel Saga as well.
Haven't seen excel saga

Own:
Love Hina
Onegai Teacher
Chobits
Martian Successor Nadesico + Movie
Escaflowne + Movie
Macross Plus

Also, although I don't consider them Anime, mostly because I watch them dubbed :(
Robotech: Macross Saga
Voltron Seasons 1-5 :cool:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Only own anime movies (well, 1 Miyazaki and two of the Lupin series) plus Samurai X which I got free with a copy of Tenchu for Xbox.

Have seen, and some of my favourite series:
Chobits
Excel Saga
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Neon Genesis
Cowboy Bebop (haven't seen it all yet)
Samurai Champloo (as above)
Haruhi (again, see above)
Midori Days (above)
Madlax (above)
Area 88

Some of the ones I watched as a child: