• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official Pakistan Politics thread

trundler

Britain might have too many of the kind after her. She should be sent to Canada, Denmark or even better Iceland.

trundler

Come on, all 3 of those places are great to live in. All I'm saying is UK might actually be dangerous for her.

Victor Ian

Bring her to Australia!
I don't get blasphemy laws. You'd think all they need to do is make the clerics prove it is in the Quran or sentence themselves as innovators.

duffer

Yeah, just popped up on my feed, haven't had time to read about it. Which court and what's the process from here?

smalishah84

The Tiger King
apparently it is a special court. I am guessing this ruling can be appealed in the supreme court so it will be a long drawn out affair. Mush is sick and in hospital in dubai. I don't think they would be able to extradite him until he has exhausted his appeal.

However, its a big deal that a living army chief (even though retired) has been awarded the death penalty by the court (which btw is in accordance with the constitution for suspending it).

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
My immediate reaction was that this ruling will only serve to be symbolic, which tbf is a huge step forward for the nation to discourage military coups.

duffer

Awful news from Karachi. We're the BLA a big presence before this? I can't say I know anything about them.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Seems like it's over.

Four people killed and 7 injured so far.

Grim :(.

Maybe because of coronavirus the place may not have been packed.

duffer

Some media outlets reporting at least 10 dead now. Do we have anyone from Karachi on here? If so, hope they're all okay.