• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "What song are you listening to?" thread II

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Aerosmith - Dream On

Been meaning to check out their early stuff for years, seems as they were just a big influence on GNR and to extent the Crue, but their filthy filthy 90s music put me off. Started reading Slash's book last night and he talked up their early stuff again, so am youtubing it. Actually know this one through Eminem (:shy:), just checking out a few tunes on utoob.

If they impress me sufficiently tonight I may bu Rocks, thoguht you'd all like to know

PhoenixFire

Modest Mouse - Tiny City Made of Ashes

Loving the bass line of this tune, good video of them playing it live, with a close up or Marr. WAG.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
sp@m = b@n IMO

Guns N' Roses - Yesterdays (Live in Vegas)
feel like I get an addition to my collection in the post every day, ebay ftw

_Ed_

Have to admit I haven't heard it yet. Didn't think much of their second album. The new single is alright though.