• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm Up Games

The Hutt Rec

Nicholls is terribad at ODIs.

XI should just be

Latham (or Ronchi whatever)
Guptill
Williamson
Taylor
Munro
Neesham
Anderson (maybe CDG instead)
Santner
Henry/Southee (maybe McClenenen, Patel Milne and CDG too)
Southee/Henry (maybe McClenenen, Patel, Milne and CDG too)
Boult

But where is our agricultural overlord Munro?
Well Nicholls does have a better one day average than Munro in internationals and domestic ... and 2 50s from 11 ODIs vs 3 from 24 for Munro.

Days of Grace

Is the tournament ever gonna start or nah?

Seems to have been warm-ups for the past month.

Elliott is such a big loss for New Zealand. Solid at no.5 and can bowl 5+ overs and take wickets. Our number 5-7 options look like if they come off together in one game we could score 380 but there is also a big chance we can lose 4/20.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Yeah but today's one is the all important Warm up - the battle of the two powerhouses and obsessive fan bases. Can't wait.

Daemon

Right I'm at Gatwick right now waiting for immigration. Gonna take the train to victoria, drop my bag off at left luggage, walk to the oval and watch the game for 3 hours and then leave for Heathrow. Hopefully there's no fuss about tickets and stuff.

harsh.ag

Right I'm at Gatwick right now waiting for immigration. Gonna take the train to victoria, drop my bag off at left luggage, walk to the oval and watch the game for 3 hours and then leave for Heathrow. Hopefully there's no fuss about tickets and stuff.
Post a pic.

Howe_zat

'oh some guy I've not seen before has bowled well for bangladesh'

clicking on Sunzumul Islam's name like there's a chance he won't be a SLA bowler

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
They should have the crucial players like Dhoni and Kohli getting batting practice before the tournament, not fringe players.