• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome back Shri!!!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Shri, how did you survive the pandemic? Did you get the covid? Did you eat any weird mushrooms or glass?

Shri

Shri, how did you survive the pandemic? Did you get the covid? Did you eat any weird mushrooms or glass?
No glasses or mushrooms unfortunately ☹

But I have started taking multivitamins in addition to vitamin D supplements and magnesium tablets

Have put on a few kilos and I am not as fast as I was last year, which was soow to begin with.

Line and Length

Hi Shri!
We've not crossed paths before as I'm a newcomer here.
I look forward to seeing the sort of posts that have earned you such legendary status among the membership.

Red_Ink_Squid

Oh I remember you. You are that really great mafia player who joined just as I got banned.
Haha yes!! I briefly overlapped with an account called googlyeyes. Some people alleged that was you but the evidence was extremely mixed iirc.