• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome back Shri!!!

trundler

It was the most transparent multi I've ever seen. May as well have been called NotShri. I mean Shri ever referenced his dodgy mushroom consumption at one point. I pretty much thought the mods were intentionally letting it slide because Shri's a regular.

Daemon

It was the most transparent multi I've ever seen. May as well have been called NotShri. I mean Shri ever referenced his dodgy mushroom consumption at one point. I pretty much thought the mods were intentionally letting it slide because Shri's a regular.

Gnske

Haha yes!! I briefly overlapped with an account called googlyeyes. Some people alleged that was you but the evidence was extremely mixed iirc.
I never saw any evidence personally, PEWs kept all that behind hidden doors like some sort of Ernst Rohm character

Shri

Yeah it was surprising tbh. Made no attempt to hide it but I think I got banned after talking about cricsim. :laugh:

SillyCowCorner1

Yeah it was surprising tbh. Made no attempt to hide it but I think I got banned after talking about cricsim. :laugh:
I didn't know you were googlyeyes until they banned that account.
Later we learn that the mods knew that it was you all along, yet gave you a long leash?

Shri

I didn't know you were googlyeyes until they banned that account.
Later we learn that the mods knew that it was you all along, yet gave you a long leash?
It was sort of like a trial run to see if they had a way to stop vpn multis using tech tbh

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Everyone knew it was you halfway through your first post with that idiotic multi. There was no need to leave clues. No two people could be stupid enough to have your posting style.

Shri

Not supposed to tell people off anymore. So I can't really dig in without copping a nan

Si I guess I would have called you a **** in better circumstances

trundler

I made a multi but haven't figured out what to do with it. Don't want it to just be a shitlord shtick y'know.