• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you thinking right now?

Lillian Thomson

I got stuck in a 10 mile tail back of traffic after three cars collided. Blamed on traffic light failure. The lights failed, they weren't stuck on green. You are still free to look where you're going.

Burgey

Pie floaters are an Adelaide thing I think. I've never heard of them before now.

Sous vide kangaroo is bloody unbelievable. One of the nicest foods you'll ever taste.

As for stereotypical Aussie things, vegemite is nice thinly spread on toast, lamingtons are nice, pavlova is amazing (though I think the kiwis claim this).

Australian mangos - Kensington pride in particular - are the best in the world.
Pie floaters are pretty much everywhere, I think. certainly been available at Harry's Cafe de Wheels at Woolloomooloo since at least the 1940s, going by the pics they have up.

Burgey

Harry's does very good pies actually, though I'm not a fan of the floater myself. Certainly better than a lot of other pies around the traps. Absolutely certain not a single cow died to make a lot of them.

Shri

Harry's does very good pies actually, though I'm not a fan of the floater myself. Certainly better than a lot of other pies around the traps. Absolutely certain not a single cow died to make a lot of them.
there's one at blacktown/wetherill park and their hotdogs are ****ing awesome

a girl introduced me to 'em but i liked the hot dogs more than the girl

have taken ubers to the place after getting high and getting the munchies from the city

didn't even care about the awkward run ins with the girl who was out there with her friends like every thursday-sunday nights:lol:

Last edited:

Gnske

You really shouldn't admit to illegal activities on an online baseball forum Shri. I think its actionable.

cpr

Was too warm in the office Friday evening, so knocked the radiator off and forgot about it.

How I regretted my stupidity when I walked in this morning. Least it gave me an excuse to go get a fry up whilst I wait for heat.

Gnske

You went to Blacktown for a hot dog? There’s one at north parra ffs
I like how you can pick and choose where to get a hot dog. Can't think of anywhere in Coffs where I can get a hot dog. City problems, honestly, makes me sick.

Burgey

Harry’s hot dogs are good tbf

Coffs is home to one of my favourite golf courses. Love Bonville so much

Burgey

Still 125 fires burning in NSW atm. There's one up near Katoomba in the Blue Mountains and we're getting all the smoke haze across the city. Air quality is the worst I can ever remember, Even worse than last week. Woke up this morning and the smell of smoke is overwhelming. Meant to get worse through the day apparently. COuld even smell it yesterday through the AC in the office.