• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Game are you most looking foward to?

Bazza

Sky has indeed nicked them all. :!(

It would be alright if I was at home. Why couldn't Easter have been early this year?

Rik

Bazzaroodoo said:

It would be alright if I was at home. Why couldn't Easter have been early this year?
But any highlights at all? :(

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Bazzaroodoo said:

Like February?!

Come to think of it, why isn't Easter a fixed day each year?

aussie_beater

India versus Pak....that's the match for me.... nothing beats it... its a Cup by itself.

And second one after that is the India-Australia.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Strangely enough i am looking forward to England v Namibia..Possibly the most boring game but I love seeing players I have never seen before, just a bit of a change from the norm...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Is India v Pakistan being played in Durban? I think it might be.... If so Durban has a huge Indian population, so it could be an awesome atmosphere.

aussie_beater

Langeveldt said:
Is India v Pakistan being played in Durban? I think it might be.... If so Durban has a huge Indian population, so it could be an awesome atmosphere.
No, its in Centurion..... the India-Eng match is in Durban.

Rik said:
I won't see any of England's matches most probably, as Sky has probably nicked them all and I'm not sure if we'll even get Highlights...

How lucky can you get:saint: !!

BTW, if you happen to watch the match with people around then watch it with lights turn off and with a box of tissue paper, as it would be too tragic for you:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Eclipse

vandemataram said:

BTW, if you happen to watch the match with people around then watch it with lights turn off and with a box of tissue paper, as it would be too tragic for you:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats not even funny and Im not English.

England have just as good if not better chance than India do.

You talk as if India are one of the better teams in the world well I hate to break it but away from home there one of the very worst.

Rik

vandemataram said:

No, unlike you I like watching a good match, whatever the result. Anyway I doubt it will be tragic, I just hope it's a good tight game. Now I would reccomend stopping all the hyping up of India otherwise you are not going to be able to post on this forum again for a while if India loose or fail in the World Cup. They are not one of the strongest ODI sides, like England and NZ they are average. Deal with it. We allways have.

Langeveldt

Soutie
vandemataram said:

Still hurting after only drawing with the poms in your own back yard?

Langeveldt said:
Still hurting after only drawing with the poms in your own back yard?
Yeah that was an embaresment considering the strength of the opposition.
But then India did beat England on their own back yard after that:P :P :P , and later thrashed them on a neutral venue in Lanka:P :saint:

Bazza

Yes your case is overwhelming. We all agree you are going to win the world cup. Now lets just watch the far too predictable action unfold.

Eclipse

vandemataram said:
Yeah that was an embaresment considering the strength of the opposition.
But then India did beat England on their own back yard after that:P :P :P , and later thrashed them on a neutral venue in Lanka:P :saint:
Even if India were as good as Australia or South Africa you still should not be making sensless stupid and dumb comments like India "WILL" beat England or India "WILL" make the super sixes.

Surley you would think Australian fans would be the worst, most arragent, nieve and biased after all they have facts and figures to back them up. Its hard to fathem how mindlesly dumb many Indian fans are.

Australian's are not half as bad as most of you guys even we dont say things assuming were going to win even if we do exepect to win we dont state stupidly that its set in stone. Anything can happen in ODI cricket.

(by the way we have won our last 12 games Vs England and still dont make stupid comments like you guys.)

aussie_beater

I don't know where it started in this forum.... but India-Eng discussions which are pretty tart and mindless most of the times, just doesn't end.......jeez !

Move on guys...there's lot of action happening out there and more to come.

Rik

aussie_beater said:
I don't know where it started in this forum.... but India-Eng discussions which are pretty tart and mindless most of the times, just doesn't end.......jeez !

Move on guys...there's lot of action happening out there and more to come.
Well said mate.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Nambia do against the other smaller nations, but I have met some of the Dutch players and I want them to do well. :)